Little Day Out
Ipswich’s signature children’s contemporary music and arts festival is little by name but BIG on fun. With a focus on sustainability, Little Day Out is bursting with music, hands-on art experiences, food and roving entertainment.
Regurgitator’s POGOGO show headlines the main stage with their witty, silly attitude and musical mash-up of funk, pop and rock.
Feisty trio Babushka want to break rules, sing killer tunes and show the next generation how to be rascals, radicals and ratbags. Prepare to spike your mohawk and fight for your right to party!
The young and young at heart are invited to sing, dance, create and play! Seedling planting, boomerang painting, tiny tots zone and a silent disco are all part of the Little Day Out experience.
Please note that Little Day Out is a pet free zone, please leave your furry friends at home.
|9:00am||Eva Fritz MC Welcome|
|9:25am||Babushka Kids – Right to Party|
|10:40am||Regurgitator’s POGOGO SHOW|
|1:00pm||Eva Fritz MC Welcome|
|1:25pm||Babushka Kids – Right to Party|
|2:40pm||Regurgitator’s POGOGO SHOW|
WORKSHOPS & ACTIVITIES
Children are spoilt for choice with hands on, continuous drop in workshops and activities running throughout both event sessions including:
- Little Green Thumbs – Seedling Planting
- Yugara Dancers – Boomerang painting plus traditional song and dance
- Silent Disco
- Tiny Tots Zone – Ipswich Libraries First 5 Forever
- Wildlings Forest School – Loose Parts Play
- Reverse Garbage – Wind Chime making
- Circus Ipswich – Circus Skills
- Triangle House – Castanet making
- Creative Kids Brisbane – Clay Monsters
- Ipswich Waste Services Waste Warriors
FACILITIES & SERVICES
To enhance your Little Day Out experence, the below facilities and services are available onsite at the event:
- Child Feed and Change Room – Ripley Town Centre also has a Parent Room
- Tag a Toddler facilitated by Volunteers in Policing
- Quiet Zone with sensory activities facilitated by EACH
- Auslan interpreted main stage program
- Water Monster – fresh water dispenser to refill drink bottles
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
A range of family friendly food and beverage options are available within the event precinct including:
- A Coffee in Time
- Carlos Tacos
- Lovin Donuts
- Thom and Ann’s Restaurant Deli
- Dippin Dots Ice-cream
- Roam In Pizza
A number of cafes, restaurants and take away food options are also available at Ripley Town Centre.
Ample parking is available in the Little Day Out Event Parking – access from Ripley Road (please see the below map)
Disability parking is available in the Ripley Town Centre carpark (please see the below map)
Other than for disability parking, the Ripley Town Centre carpark is reserved for centre customers only.