Starts 15th May
If you are missing the fun of the Ipswich Show and The Gathering in May, we have some seriously exciting news. Over the month of May we will be releasing two exclusive augmented reality experiences you can play with in your own home.
Download the Eye Jack app and get ready:
*If a black screen loads whilst launching the animation please try un-installing and re-installing the app as an update was recently made.
THE GATHERING ANIMATION
The Gathering animation is now live on Android and Apple devices.
Dust off your kilts and warn the neighbours, there is going to be a celtic celebration in your lounge room!
Don’t forget to take a photo or video from within the app and share on Instagram with #ipswichtogether or simply post in the comments of our pinned post on Facebook.
You could win one of 2 delicious scottish hampers courtesy of Ripley Town Centre and Clan passes to The Gathering 2021.
Entries close 11:59pm on Thursday 4th June 2020. You can view the full terms and conditions below.
TIPS ON USING THE APP
- Open the EyeJack App.
- Select the Ipswich Show event listing.
- Download the Ipswich Show animation (if using for the first time) then point your phone in the position you want the animation to be (before hitting launch) i.e if you want it low and aligned with the floor lower your phone, or high on the wall hold it higher.
- Hit LAUNCH AR once you are in position.
- The animation will appear on your screen. It can be managed with one finger on the screen; you have the ability to increase or decrease the animation size (to suite the person in frame or space) and move it around.
- Record a video or take a photo within the app to then share on Social Media. You can also press the three dots to save to your device.
- Share your photos and videos with #ipswichtogether.
IPSWICH SHOW ANIMATION
The Ipswich Show animation is now live on Android and Apple devices.
Don’t forget to take a photo or video from within the app and share on Instagram or Facebook with #ipswichtogether and tagging Ipswich Festivals. You could win one of 10 show packs including family passes to the 2021 Ipswich Show and a Cadbury family bundle showbag.
Entries are now closed but you can still access the animation until the end of June. You can view the full terms and conditions below.
You can also download the Facebook filter here: https://bit.ly/2LqJWpg