Christmas Wonderland is back in 2020
Everyone’s favourite Christmas Wonderland is back with spectacular lighting displays in a new COVID Safe Event format. Visitors can expect to see stunning illuminated trees, glittering lights and much more.
All proceeds raised will be donated to our local charity partners:
Ipswich Hospital Foundation, The Message of the Cross Indigenous Corporation, Queensland Youth and Families Support Services, Roderick Street Community Kindergarten, Rosewood Community Centre and Young Veterans Ipswich.
- No food vendors will be on site this year. Why not make a night of it and dine out in Ipswich before or after your visit
- Nerima Gardens is a smoke-free venue
- No dogs or food can be taken inside
- Amateur photographers who utilise tripods are asked to attend after 9.00 pm and must not block pathways
- Bringing a pram? Some areas in the garden can be quite narrow and congested. To have the most magical wonderland experience, park your pram at the gate.
- Wheel chair access is available however, wheel chair users may require assistance to navigate some steep inclines and sloping areas within the event precinct
PLEASE NOTE CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND IS SOLD OUT
Friday 11 – Tuesday 22 December
From 7.00 pm nightly
$5 per person, $15 family of 4 or $20 family of 5
NO TICKET, NO ENTRY